Thursday 31 May 2012


On Tuesday I went to the cross country and I came 5th. I ran fast because I had been doing it at home and my little dog did it too. That is why I am fast but not too fast for the cross country. It was alright for me in the big cross country but it was wet. That is why I came 5th. I passed people and I almost came 2nd but I wanted to come 1st. I did not but I tried my best to win the cross country. I was so cool. I loved the other people that were running.
Tobwil


 
Last Tuesday we did cross country on the big field. I thought when we were doing our warm up that I was going to win so I was excited, but I didn’t. During the race I felt sweaty because I was tired. I felt nervous too. After the race I felt starving because I ran out of energy and I was thirsty. My teacher said “Well done”. I was proud of myself.
Jeijar




I went to the school race. I went past Emily and I was just about at the finish line and zoom, I went past Celeste then Celeste went past me.


Aylmcg






Last Tuesday it was Cross Country Day. When we started I was excited because I thought I was going to win. When I got to the third cone I was puffed because I ran out of energy. When we were finished I came seventh. When we went to sit down I was sweaty because my skin was really hot and I thought I was going to melt.
Brimal

1 comment:

  1. Well done Room 15. You all did a guest job of running your best in the cross country. I used to do it at school and it made me really tired so that it was hard to finish. You make it sound so easy.

    from Mr F

    ReplyDelete