Tuesday 26 June 2012

Cross Country Art

We drew and painted ourselves running in our school cross country. For some of us it was the first time we had sketched a profile body. It was quite tricky. We drew names out of a box to work out who came in which place. We all wanted to be first place.


Before the race I felt nervous because there was lots of people watching me and I don't want to run at the start because I will cough and I will stop then they will all pass me. I started to cough and everyone did pass me because I had to walk. At the end I was proud of myself because I thought that I had run as fast as I can and I could keep the energy.
Kancar

I was nervous because there was a lot of people. When it was my turn I thought I was going to lose. I was scared. When I was running some people past me because I wasn't running fast. I thought I should run faster. When I was, I thought I was going to win. When I finished the race I was running fast.
Darran

I was doing stretches for cross country. I was coming 15th. I just got past three people. My mother and father were watching me.
Dancha

2 comments:

  1. We are making sure our comment box works - Room 15

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way that you have drawn your pictures so they actually look like you are running! With your arms up and legs spread like they are moving! Tino pai to mahi Room 15. Miss Pope

    ReplyDelete